It’s at Diamond Brand Outdoors, 1378 Hendersonville Road • Asheville, NC 28803
Whether you’re looking for a new book to read, or would like to meet the authors of your favorite outdoor books, you’re invited to join us for an Outdoor Book Fest featuring outdoor authors.
The authors will be available for a meet-and-greet and to sign copies of their books. There will be music and light refreshments.
This event is free and open to the public.
For more information, please visit the event on Facebook.
– Danny Bernstein, author of “The Mountains to Sea Trail Across North Carolina” and “Hiking North Carolina’s Blue Ridge Mountains”
– Jennifer Pharr Davis, author of “Becoming Odyssa” and “Called Again”
– Peter Barr, author of “Hiking North Carolina’s Look Out Towers”
– Jim Parham, author of “Waterfalls in Winter” and “A Geography Geek Finds North Georgia” and co-owner of Milestone Press, publisher of my two hiking guides.
– Marci Spencer, author of “Pisgah National Forest: A History”
– Johnny Molloy, author of “Hiking North Carolina’s National Forests” and “Waterfalls of the Blue Ridge”
– Bill Hart, author of “3000 Miles in the Great Smokies”
– Bill Walker, will bring his four narratives on the Appalachian Trail, PacificCrest Trail, El Camino de Santiago, and Annapurna Circuit in Nepal
– Sue Wasserman, author of “Walk with Me: Exploring Nature’s Wisdom”
I really look forward to meeting some of my fellow outdoor writers and reconnecting with others.